11th Annual Conference of the European Association for Dental Public Health, Prague, 7-9th September 2006
The 11th Annual Conference of the European Association for Dental Public Health in conjunction with the 6th Annual conference of the Kuwaiti Division of IADR was held in Prague on the 7-9th September 2006 and attracted 247 participants from 32 countries.
- Pre-congress workshop on Oral Health Challenges in Central and Eastern European Countries (chair: Kenneth Eaton, reports of speakers from PL, H, BG, RO, CZ, SK, and former GDR).
Key note lectures:
- Denis O´Mullane: The recent recommendations and practice (trends) on topic and systemic fluoridation
- Crispian Scully: The situation of morbidity and mortality of oro-pharyngeal malignant tumors in Europe
- Christopher Sguier: Tobacco and oral health
- Heikki Murtomaa: The role of dental public health in undergraduate and postgraduate education in Europe
- (GABA lecture) Frauke Muller: Public health issues of geriatric dentistry
- George Tsakos: Oral health related quality of life.
- Oral epidemiology (24)
- Oral Health Services Research (23)
- Oral Health Promotion (12)
- Oral Health Related Quality of Life and Tobacco and Oral health (11)
- Education and research developments in CEE countries (14)
- Session Kuwaiti Division IADR (21).